Yeezy 380 Collection
The history of the Yeezy 380
By this point, you've probably been wearing Yeezys for a while. Maybe you're a veteran sneakerhead, and have been rocking them since the first 350 was produced. Or maybe you're just starting out on your Adidas-Yeezy journey, and are looking to study up on some of the more recent releases. Either way, we've put together a few facts that any true fan should know about the Yeezy 380.
The newest addition to the Adidas-Yeezy line has only been around for a year or so, but it has quickly become a favorite among sneakerheads across the globe. Released in March 2019, its first colorway, Alien (which features glow-in-the-dark soles), sold out almost as quickly as it hit shelves. Since then there have been several more colorways released—most recently Mist (a deep greyish blue) in November of 2019—and all have proven to be popular with collectors and casual fans alike.
Whether you're an expert or newbie collector of Adidas-Yeezys, learning some fun facts about your favorite shoes is always enjoyable! We hope this article has helped expand your knowledge on this trendy shoe company!
The characteristics of the Yeezy 380
The Yeezy 380 is the lightest model in the Yeezy line of footwear, making it an ideal lifestyle shoe. The unique design of these sneakers includes a combination of mesh and suede materials to provide a lightweight feel that still offers structure and support. The Yeezy 380 also features a large BOOST midsole underfoot which adds comfort and cushioning to this modern silhouette.
In addition to being one of the lightest sneakers available today, the Yeezy 380 is also popular due to its affordable price point compared to other models in the collection. With an average price tag between $200-$300 USD, you can find your perfect pair of affordable kicks without breaking the bank!
The Yeezy 380 collaborations
- The Yeezy 380 Tephra is a collaboration with the popular Australian rapper Travis Scott. Featuring a dark grey body with a faded orange heel, the pair is said to resemble that of a falcon.
- The Yeezy 380 Alien features an upper that looks like it’s been dipped in bleach and features irregular light brown splotches.
- The Yeezy 380 Mist is one of the most desired pairs in the collection. Featuring a monochromatic beige tone with small hits of light brown, this pair is reminiscent of chalk and its dusty properties.
All Yeezy 380 models
- The Yeezy 380 is one of the most recent additions to the Yeezy series.
- The Yeezy 380 was launched in 2019 during the Super Bowl halftime performance, and immediately captured sneakerheads' attention with its novel design.
- Kanye West, the creative mind behind all of the designs in the Adidas-Yeezy partnership, actually started working on his idea for a new sneaker years before it hit shelves.
- It was not until 2018 that Kanye decided on a final design and requested that Adidas bring his vision to life.
- In a recent interview with Forbes magazine, West explained his inspiration for creating this silhouette: "I was talking about environmental stuff when I talked about wanting to do something different than just make shoes... I wanted to start making things that were better for our environment."
Yeezy 380 collection
At the end of the day, it's all about taking care of your feet. That's why we've curated this collection with a focus on helping you take care of them while still looking good and feeling good. All seven Yeezy shoes feature reflective detailing to keep you safe after dark, and most are crafted with a mesh upper for breathability and support. The Yeezy 380 collection is made for you to wear in any situation and to complete any look. What are you waiting for?